|The LubeMinder automatic system dispenses clean, 30-weight oil from its own reservoir through a system of tubes and brushes to all of the sprockets and up to eight chains on the baler each time the rear gate opens to unload a bale.|
The LubeMinder automatic chain oiler comes complete and ready to install on the following John Deere round balers:
The average time to install is 1 hour to 2 hours, depending on the baler model.
- 448, 458 Standard, 458, 458 Silage Special, 582 Silage Special, 558, 468 Silage Special, 468, and 568 Round Balers
- Discontinued 6 and 7 Series Round Balers
- Discontinued 330, 430, 530, 335, 375, 385, 435, and 535 Round Balers
The LubeMinder oiler is preset at the factory for maximum dispensing of oil. A simple turn of the adjustment screw on the oiler will modify the lubricant dispensing rate to fit the producer's operating conditions.
Chains are oiled in direct proportion to the number of bales the baler makes to ensure adequate oiling.
Advantages of the LubeMinder are as follows:
The LubeMinder system comes complete with brushes, fittings, mounting brackets, and tubing. It may also be installed on mower-conditioners, self-propelled forage harvesters, and pull-type forage harvesters, or other equipment using sprockets and chains. Call Suburban Machine & Mfg. Inc. for detailed installation instructions concerning these other applications.
- Operator never has to leave the tractor seat to lubricate chains
- Proper lubrication ensures maximum chain and sprocket life
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Properly maintained equipment maximizes machine value at trade-in time
- Chains are oiled when warm as the brushes spread a thin coat of oil across the chain, allowing the penetration of oil into the pin and brush joints
For further information or to order, phone or write:
Suburban Manufacturing Inc.
301 Chelsea Rd.
Monticello, MN 55362
800-782-5752 (U.S. only)
763-295-5635 (Outside U.S.)
LubeMinder is a U.S.-registered trademark of Suburban Manufacturing Incorporated.